Saturday, March 01, 2008

TEN INCOMPLETE LINES IN THE STAR WARS SAGA


10. "No, I call it aggressive negotiations!" What do expect me to do, you little twerp, stand here and let them shoot me? - Padme Amidala, AOTC

9. "He's dangerous, they all sense it, why can't you?" And after you're dead I'll be able to say TOLD YOU SO! - Obi-Wan Kenobi, TPM

8. "We will watch your career with great interest" While I manipulate you into helping me take over the galaxy. - Palpatine, TPM

7. "Only Imperial Stormtroopers are so precise." Oh wait, no they aren't. - Obi-Wan Kenobi, ANH

6. "Some day you're going to make a mistake and I just hope I'm around to see it!" If you don't kill me first with some damn fool flying maneuver! - Princess Leia, TESB

5. "I am a Jedi, like my father before me." Except that I just kicked his butt and could take you, too, if I hadn't just thrown away my lightsaber {smacks himself on the forehead} - Luke Skywalker, ROTJ

4. "I have taught you everything I know" Except how to beat me in a lightsaber duel... - Obi-Wan Kenobi, ROTS

3. "And I thought they smelled bad on the outside!" And I'll never go back to the BBQ joint back at Echo Base... - Han Solo, TESB

2. "He's headed for the small moon!" That's no moon, that's the Emperor's Butt! - Luke Skywalker, ANH

1. "I have a bad feeling about this!" And why don't I listen to myself? - Several Characters, and all six movies!

No comments: