Friday, December 21, 2007

BALANCED FORCE DAY? BFD! (DAY FIVE)

It's a BFD extravaganza! It's a Wonderful Blog... Anakin sends presents home, dinner at the Jedi Temple.... A Jedi sings her heart out for BFD...



BALANCED FORCE DAY? BFD! (DAY FIVE)

For the final day of BFD Week, let's go all in with celebration!

ANAKIN SENDS PACKAGES HOME TO MOMMY
BFD DINNER AT THE JEDI TEMPLE
ANAKIN VISITS UNCLE PALPY
OBI-WAN HAS HIS OWN BFD WISH


And a lonely Jedi Master Granny sings her heart out for BFD:

ALL I WANT FOR BFD IS OBI-WAN

Take back the blasters and holograms.
Sonic grenades on a string.
If I meditated all night long,
I would ask the Force for just one thing...

I don't need speeder rides in the night.
Don't want to see the sky of blue.
Take back the brandy, fizzies and wine,
'Cause all I want for BFD is you!

I don't need clone troopers,
They don't matter to me!
All that I want, can't be found
Underneath my BFD Tree!

You are the Jedi atop my list.
You are my Force Mate, it's true
Oh, Master Obi-Wan, give me what I need,
'Cause all I want for BFD is you!

I don't need hyperdrive rings,
Laser bolts and flashing strobes.
All that I want, can only be found
Underneath those Jedi robes...

You are the Jedi atop my list
You are my Force Mate, it's true!
Please Master Obi-Wan, give me what I need,
'Cause all I want for BFD is you!

Obi-Wan? Where are you going? Come back... I have a present for you...

No comments: