Wednesday, December 19, 2007

BALANCED FORCE DAY? BFD! (DAY FOUR)

Another early posting... celebrating Thursday of BFD...For JP77's "Sing A Long"...
Do You Hear What I Hear? Farm Boy Version....

DO YOU HEAR WHAT I HEAR? They're only voices....

Said the desert wind to the Farmer Boy
"Do you see what I see?
Way up in the sky, Farmer Boy?
Do you see what I see?
A star, a Death Star, shining in the night
With a laser that's big, green and bright?
With a laser that's big, green and bright!

Said the Farm Boy to the little droid?,
"Do you hear what I hear?
Ringing through the sky, little Droid,
Do you hear what I hear?
Hyperdrives, and turbolasers in the air
Does Darth Vader have any hair?
Does Darth Vader have any hair?

Said the little Droid to the Jedi Master.
"Do you know what I know?
Waiting in your hut, Jedi Master.
Do you know what I know?
A Princess needs you and your magic skills
Before the Rebellion the Empire kills...
Before the Rebellion the Empire kills.

Said the Jedi Master to Dark Sith Lord
"Listen to what I say!
Kill me and I'll hurt you even more
Listen to what I say!
A child, your child, is shining with the Force
He will be a great Jedi of course...
He will be the greatest Jedi of course!

HAPPY BFD, DAY FOUR, ESPECIALLY TO ALL THOSE LUKE LOVERS!

B-)

No comments: