Tuesday, July 01, 2008

SCREW YOU DARK MOOSE!



Yes, it was a contest. Actually, it was a Blog Challenge. The blogs have been looking pretty pathetic lately, so some of us decided to have a blog writing challenge called "The Word of Star Wars."

The short version is, each entrant had to write a blog using a particular Star Wars word in every sentence. In order to bring attention to these wonderful blogs, we decided to call the all "The Word of Star Wars."

"So what happened?" That ass sucking moderator Dark Moose yanked them all down as being "spam". Now you tell me how different blogs, written by different people, can be spam? According to asshole Moose, the use of identical titles is Spam. BULLSHIT!

This is DM on a personal vendetta again. He says it's "confusing." Well, it was confusing with all different titles, no one "got it" about the word being repeated. He says is "spamming" the front page. Is this the same page that hasn't been updated in a over a month? That still contains a Memorial Day blog among the Top Three when it's almost Independence Day? More BULLSHIT! Or should I say Moose Shit?

It's too confusing for permalinks. What a crock of Moose Shit. The permalink is assigned by the server, and the server is smart enough to know the difference between one writer and another.

Moose, you SUCK, you suck huge big green ones. You can't stand us because we're smarter than you, we're better bloggers than you, people like us better than you.

I HOPE YOU DIE! And rot in Moose Hell.

The Blogs are starwars.com are dead. Long live Moose, and turn out the lights before you leave. Friggin asshole!

Wait, Granny, tell what you really think! I think that perhaps my third year of Hyperspace was one year too many. I think it could possibly be in the top ten list of the worst things I spent $14.95 for. I think Moose is an overgrown adolescent who's never been laid. And.... I think he needs his Ions Blasted in the worst possible way.

And now I feel better, even though the challenge was ruined! Screw you Moose....and I don't mean that in the way of the ultimate human pleasure...

2 comments:

Robin Parker said...

So tell me how you really think...LMAO.

Hey, you can look at it from this point of view...we still had our challenge, whether DM liked it or not. And, IMHO, it was a success. Any time we beat DM odds is a success in my book....never tell me the odds.

Calm the hell down you old nag...I think we need to do a serious shopping spree when you come to visit...LOL

Lisa Dullard said...

Not one to mince words are you Marie? lolzzz

Betcha feel better now, though. xo