Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Goodbye to Blogging

At least on Star Wars Dot Com. Why? Because I took exception to Karen Traviss, the author of several clone novels, calling the Jedi Nazis and slave owners.

She also insulted Star Wars fans, said reading was boring, but then went on to wonder about the effect on kids. Calling reading "boring" is a good effect to have on kids? Excuse me?

Well, she's the root of the problem, but the MAJOR PROBLEM is Dark Moose! His head is so far up her butt that one has to believe they're living together.

So I've been banned permanently. Moose has been itching to do this since 2006. He is totally out of control, a power freak of Palpatinian proportions!

He says I "flamed" her... OMG, SHE'S the one who brought up Nazis and slave owners... in published comments! When someone does that, they are opening themselves up to criticism!

My young Padawan, Qui-Gon Reborn, was also banned for posting the links to Traviss's remarks. I am puzzled how Moose justifies this, since they were merely links. In no way did she exaggerate with Traviss said. She took exception to the remarks, as I did, and I think we were justified in our outrage.

How Lucasfilm can support an author who knocks the fans and a major part of the franchise, merely in order to promote her own, tiny little piece of the saga, and her warped agenda, is beyond me.

Will I miss it? I suppose so. It's been a haven for me for over two years. I've met some of my closest friends there.

I can keep blogging here, without fear of censorship, but who's going to read it? Probably no one!

I'm going back into my hut to pout now.

This isn't a well written entry, but I'm ranting...

1 comment:

JediKai said...

I'm reading it. A WRITER says reading is boring? Isn't that shooting oneself in the foot? If said Jedi are Nazis, then I'm as disgusted as you. I don't read blogs on starwars.com, though.