Wednesday, February 13, 2008

THIS IS DEDICATED TO THE ONE I LOVE


Happy Valentine's Day? Yes, Master (2008 Version) :x

Each night before I go to bed, my Jedi...
I leave my door unlocked for you, my Jedi....
And tell the moons and the stars up above,
"May the Force send to me the one I love."

My Dearest Obi-Wan,

I love you. I know that you know. And you love me, I know. :x

I'm sorry we haven't had time to...see each other since Balanced Force Day, but with the war going on and all, it's understandable. Inconvenient, the war is. All those troopers look alike to me, don't you ever get a headache? Well, never mind that, I'm always here to take care of you, whatever your... needs may be.

As I told you last Valentine's Day, and during your Week of Honor, you are the Jedi that fits my description of A JEDI KNIGHT. Honest, brave, loyal, dedicated, skilled and wise. You are everything a Knight should be, and you can make a night everything it should be!

I love the Valentine you sent. Thank you for the wine and flowers, and those two nights on Chandrila you have planned sound great, I hear that hotel has the best... room service droids in that part of the galaxy, and you know how much I love a good.... cheese omelet.

It was impressive how you've figured out how to ditch our nosy Padawans, I'm sure they will appreciate the weekend on Hoth. I mean, who wouldn't?

Oh, my love, what a year we've had, in spite of being sent all over the galaxy in separate directions. I will never forget that night on Dantooine beneath the shooting stars, that was the best.... dinner I've ever had. And the soothing sounds of the waterfalls near that hotel on Naboo while we... meditated together. Your Jedi talents are unforgettable, and the memory of your... words will stay with me throughout eternity. :x

You know, my dearest, that time you tried to slip your... thoughts into me was so exciting, even if you were just trying to get me to... see things your way. Silly Jedi, you could have accomplished the same things with wine and chocolate, or your best.... persuasive techniques.

And that fine piece of hardware you have hanging from your... belt. Nothing turns me on faster than the sound of a lightsaber springing to life, except for maybe the sound of your whisper in my ear when you said, "Let's ditch this briefing and go behind the twin rocks in the fountain room..."

You certainly bring out the best in me as a woman, as well as a Jedi. Like the time I told Master Mina that bottle of massage oil was really a medicinal elixir brewed from Bacta and pallie juice? And I was rubbing it into your chest to relieve a cough? And she believed me? Those noises you were making didn't sound a bit like a cough to me... ;

And who could forget that night you were going to sneak into my quarters and I was going to sneak into yours and we met in the elevator, barefooted and in our Jedi Jammies... Who knew I could jam a turbolift with a hairpin?

I've learned so much from you, Obi-Wan... my love, my life, the Master of my heart. Only the Force knows what this year will bring for us. Your wishes are my commands... or is it the other way around?

May our love and passion extend from now into the far distant future, across the vastness of space, so that billions of years from now, someone, somewhere will say, "A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away..." :x



Life can never be, exactly what we want it to be
But there's something that every Jedi needs....
Each night before you meditate, my Jedi,
Whisper into the Force for me, my Jedi.
And tell the moons and the stars up above.
"This is dedicated to the one I love."



No comments: