Tuesday, December 12, 2006

It Doesn't Look a Bit Like Christmas!!!


/begin singing... Christmas time is here... /end singing

The presents have been bought, and wrapped, and shipped... they've even arrived at their destination safely...

We have plane tickets, train tickets, a taxi reservation, and new luggage...

Katnobi has a reservation at the local kennel and new blankie to take with him...he's even got his own personal stash of his favorite foods...

My MP3 is loaded up with Christmas songs, and my PDA with ebooks for the trip... the laptop hard drive has been cleaned off to make room for all the digital photos I'm going to take...

So, you're wondering what's the problem? I tell you the problem... I CAN'T WAIT! I do not have the patience that a good Jedi should have... I'm even having trouble watching SW movies... i keep hitting the fast forward button...

It's barely been a month since I left my Padawans, and I can't wait to get back and see them again. Two more weeks.... Two more weeks.... 14 days... 14 long, boring days...

There won't be anyone here for Christmas, so there's no decorating going on, no cookie baking... no fudge making... no package shaking to try to guess the contents...

So for all of you who are worrying that you won't have time to get everything done before Christmas... chill! It could always be worse...

One thing about all this waiting, though... it's making me feel like a youngling again...

B-)

No comments: