Saturday, July 29, 2006

A Brief Pause for a Two-Line Blog (5/16/2006)


Is anyone out there? I got something to say! I know that's poor grammer....and I wonder if anyone ever told Anakin it's "better to burn out than fade away...?"

Originally posted at starwars.com on May 19, 2006.


Is anyone at starwars.com paying any attention to starwars.com?

How many days in a row do we have to look at that picture of Anakin Dynamite on the link to the Fan Films? Not only is that guy UGLY, but that's a STUPID example of a fan film! I'd rather be sensory deprived! It isn't that hard to change the damn picture... a decent programmer would have it chagne automatically every few hours...

And for my second line, WHEN are we getting a new episode of a Visit to Rancho Ob-Wan? "New Video Now Playing" it says....tease...

Ok, it wasn't really two lines, just two complaints...

Thank you for this opportunity, I'm shutting up now...

No comments: